Please note that by using this website or our mobile applications (for example our iPhone and iPad app's), you accept these Terms.
If you do not accept these Terms, do not use this Site.
We may change these Terms from time to time, so you should review them each time that you visit the Site
Using our Site
You may view (and, where applicable) listen to) the content available on the Site for personal non-commercial use.
You may occasionally print individual web pages on the Site for your private non-commercial use, provided that such printing is not substantial or systematic and copyright, trade marks and credits are not removed.
Unless otherwise stated in these Terms, you must not (whether directly or indirectly) copy, download, store, make available, distribute, sell or offer to sell all or any part of the content or Site, or download or otherwise copy (whether directly or indirectly) any content, files or data from the Site to make or populate a database or publication of any kind whatsoever.
You must not use all or any part of our Site or the contents on it for commercial purposes without our permission.
Your content - what you are not allowed to do
You must not submit any material to our Site, blog's, forums or social media channels that is:
- defamatory, malicious, threatening, false, misleading, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, harassing, blasphemous or racist
- indecent, obscene or of a sexual nature,
- a breach of confidentiality or someone's privacy;
or is likely to:
- cause someone alarm, anxiety or distress
- encourage violence or racial or religious hatred
- infringes any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trade marks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material;
is technically harmful including, without limitation:
- computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software, harmful data or conduct.
- Advertises any product or services.
- You must not include links on the Site to any website's or web pages.
- You must not try to get round any protections we put in place for the security and operation of the Site.
Third party content and links available on this Site
We are not liable or responsible for the third party content on this Site. Third party content includes, for example, comments posted by users and the content of advertisements.
Where this Site contains links to other sites and resources, which are provided by third parties, these links and resources are provided for your information only and you access them at your own risk. We are not liable or responsible for the content of third party sites or resources.
If you see something which you reasonably believe breaches these Terms, please use the contact form to notify us.
Your personal information
The information contained on this Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should check any information on the Site and use your own judgment before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you see. We give no warranties of any kind in relation to the Site or its contents.
Except for liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, we are not liable for:
- Any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided on this Site or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
- Any dealings you have with third parties (e.g. other users, advertisers or promoters) that take place using or facilitated by the Site.
- Any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of (i) your use of the Site, or (ii) a breach of these Terms.
We are not responsible if you cannot access the Site properly or at all because of any event outside our control, for example (without limitation) the performance of your or our ISP, your browser or the Internet.
The Site relies in part on software to work. Software has bugs. Whilst we will monitor the Site and try to fix bugs, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual feature of the Site will be error free, available all the time and/or free from viruses.
However, nothing in these Terms will affect any liability we may have for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
Making your use of the Site enjoyable means we need to install updates and do general diagnosis and maintenance of the Site. We will try to do scheduled maintenance during times when we anticipate that online use is lower than normal.
We also need to be able to do emergency maintenance and/or suspend access to the servers where, in our reasonable discretion, we see the need to do that. We will try to have the Site available again as soon as we think it is safe to do so.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
These Terms are governed by English law. The English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute relating to these Terms.